21.11.07

some thoughts

Been a bit of a hectic week folks…managed to slide only a couple of images through the all-seeing eye of “the scanner”. I know…I won’t let it happen again.

Some comments on the last image posted, “orbs with leaf from the park”…again, another image inspired by a nocturnal adventure, which I embarked upon a few weeks ago. I won’t go through the details…don’t quite know how to make sense of them myself. Highlighted in the story was a man “mirrored”, his personality split and different in it’s reflection. The shining orbs were there as well. The dream image faded out on a man falling from the sky, with his head attached upside down, and his dismembered arms reaching up for him from the horizon.

The leaf (or at least the drawing of) came from the park across the street, in the form of a gift from my son Sebastian.

No comments: